John
A letter to my friend to invite her to my son's birthday party Dear Xu Next Sunday is my son's first birthday.I sincerely invite you to my home,where we will have a big party.Li,one our best friend in middle school, is also going to come to attend the party.We will be great fun for us to get together and talk about the interesting stuff that happened during our shool time.After all, the time when we were in secondary school is best memories. Our family has been prepared for the coming parth for a long period.It is not very easy to buy all kind of things decorating the room despite of convenience of online buying websites. For example, I have been looking for a bamboo pen box, which I can use as a present in the party, yet I still cannot get one. Because it is very far away for you to come here, using train is not a good choice, which may take as long as 20 hours. Hence I strongly recommend you book a air ticket. It is not peak time so the price of it is relatively low these days. Do remember to book a hotel ahead of your arrival.If you do not have other preference, you had better to stay at XIXI holiday hotel in my neibourhood. Sincerely Yours, Hitperson
Jan 7, 2014 2:34 AM

A letter to my friend to invite her to my son's birthday party

Dear Xu, (we always add a comma here after the greeting)
Next Sunday is my son's first birthday. I sincerely invite you to my home, where we will have a big party. Li, one of our best friends in middle school, is also going to come to attend the party (or you could say "is also going to attend the party"--you don't need both). We It will be great fun for us to get together and talk about the interesting stuff that happened during our school time. After all, the time when we were in secondary school has some of our best memories.
Our family has been preparing for the coming party for a long period time ("time" is better here). It is not very easy to buy all kind of things for decorating the room, despite of convenience of online buying websites (I think better here might be just "online shopping"). For example, I have been looking for a bamboo pen box, which I can use as a present in the party, yet I still cannot get one.
Because it is very far away for you to come here (or could just say "Because you live very far away"), using the train is not a good choice, which since it may take as long as 20 hours. Hence I strongly recommend you book a air ticket. It is not peak time, so the price of it is relatively low these days. Do remember to book a hotel ahead of your arrival. If you do not have other preference, you had better to I would recommend that you stay at the XIXI Holiday Hotel in my neighborhood.

Sincerely Yours, (usually this closing is on its own line, followed by a comma)

Hitperson (then your name is on the next line below)