Omness
Bank Robbery - Part 2 Hi all, I have to write a short story about a bank robbery for my English class, a little help with my mistakes will be very useful. Thanks in advance. ______________________________________________________________________ "Two minutes" one of the guys shouted loudly, one thief went straight to the bank clerk with the three backpacks, while he was walking he was shooting the surveillance cameras with an accuracy and velocity absolutely unbelievable, the others started a war against the policeman and I was just in the middle. The thieves shouted while they was shooting towards the policeman, he had jumped next the wall, out of their sight and evenly appeared and made some shots before hid again, I prayed hoping for wake up from this nightmare, but it was not a nightmare, it was real.
2

Bank Robbery - Part 2

Hi all, I have to write a short story about a bank robbery for my English class, a little help with my mistakes will be very useful. Thanks in advance.
______________________________________________________________________

"Two minutes!" one of the guys shouted loudly. One thief went straight to the bank clerk with the three backpacks. While he was walking, he was shooting the surveillance cameras with an accuracy and velocity that were absolutely unbelievable. The others started a war against the policeman, and I was just in the middle.

The thieves shouted while they was were shooting towards at the policeman. He had jumped next to the wall, out of their sight, and eventually appeared and made some shots before he hid again. I prayed, hoping for to wake up from this nightmare, but it was not a nightmare, it was real.