Translating a short text from German to English

Translating the text in the picture from German to English. Please can you check my translation. I wasn't too sure on the first line.

Germans really like going to cafes. Generally people drink a lot of coffee In Germany today we normally drink coffee, caffe latte, Cappuccino, and espresso. Alexandra works in cafe Mai. The coffee is very good here. In Germany there are also many Coffee chains such as Starbucks. Many people also drink tea and many families have a tea tradition.

Translating the text in the picture from German to English. Please can you check my translation. I wasn't too sure on the first line. [The first line is fine]

Germans really like going to cafes. Generally people drink a lot of coffee. In Germany, too, today we normally drink [/one drinks/you drink; "man" carries a neutral point of view, not the inclusive point of view of "we"] today not only plain/normal/ordinary coffee, but also caffe latte, Cappuccino, and espresso. [Auch in Deutschland -> People in Germany not only drink normal coffee, but also Espresso etc, like people in other countries do. The German sentence is badly phrased, the "nicht nur" to clarify the meaning is missing. A number of decades ago Espresso etc. was not known widely in Germany.] Alexandra works in cafe Mai [/in a coffeehouse called "Mai". Can "cafe" be used as a proper noun in English for that? When translated as a name, shouldn't both words be capitalized?]. The coffee is very good here. In Germany there are also many Coffee chains such as Starbucks. Many people also drink tea and many families have a tea tradition.

More notebook entries written in German