Essay about a fictional refugee camp. Can anyone check my composition please?Thanks a lot in advance

Ana had a very special reason for getting up early the next day, so she set the alarm for 5 a.m. She was going to Africa by plane in order to help people in a refugee camp.

Once she arrived at the refugee camp in Africa after a short but tiring flight, Anna remembered how much she had dreamed of becoming a doctor and helping people by providing them with health care and emotional support. Therefore, she knew this experience would be fulfilling for her and at the same time tough, as she would have to confront death, poverty, pain, etc.

After a few months, Anna got used to living in the refugee camp. Everyone appreciated her efforts so save every single life. Moreover, she treated everyone with an incredible gentleness. She healed either a graze or a really serious illness. However, one day she was seriously injured by accident and she died wearing a sweet smile on her face surprisingly. But, even if her death was a tragedy, she died by doing something worthwhile as well as fulfilling. Somehow she kept alive because her love, persistence, and passion remained in everyone´s minds and hearts. Indeed, she left an outstanding legacy by the way she behaved and faced every challenge in her life.

After a few months, Anna got used to living in the refugee camp. Everyone appreciated her efforts so to save every single life. Moreover, she treated everyone with an incredible gentleness. She healed either a graze or a really serious illness. However, one day she was seriously mortallly injured by accident and she died wearing a sweet smile on her face surprisingly. But, even if her death was a tragedy, she died by doing something worthwhile as well as fulfilling. Somehow she kept alive because her love, persistence, and passion remained in everyone´s minds and hearts. Indeed, she left an outstanding legacy by the way she behaved and faced every challenge in her life.