I'm afraid of speaking English!!!

There are lots of people here whom I can speak English with, but I've just understood that I'm afraid of it! I don't know, maybe it's because I'm too shy (that is ridiculous for 32nd year old's woman who have a child), or I just don't want to look like a fool (for example when I forget a word and try to remember it)... what can you advise me in this situation? maybe there are other ways to train my oral speach? for example, some Internet resources where I can speak with machine, or any techniques to speak with myself?)))

I'm afraid to speak English!!!

Corrections in red. Stylistic suggestions in blue.
    I'm afraid to speak English!!!
    There are lots of people here whom I can speak English with, but I've just understood that I'm afraid to do it! I don't know, maybe it's because I'm too shy (that is ridiculous for a 32-year-old woman who has a child), or I just don't want to look like a fool (for example when I forget a word and try to remember it)... What can you advise me in this situation? Maybe there are other ways to train my oral speach? For example, some Internet resources where I can speak with a machine, or any techniques to speak with myself?)))

It’s a little bit more natural to use “afraid to” when referring to something that you can decide to do or not do; and to use “afraid of” when referring to things that will happen unintentionally, i.e., you do not decide whether or not it will happen. Example: “I’m afraid to drive my car over icy roads, because I’m afraid of being injured in an accident.” I used “afraid to drive” because that is something I can decide to do or not do; and I use “afraid of being injured”, because whether or not I am injured is something that happens or not without my being able to decide if it will happen or not.

The Russian formula (x)летний usually translates well as "(x)-year-old".  Thus, "a 32-year-old woman."