A dream

Yesterday night I had a strange dream. As custom, I returned at home after going to my English class. These day I'm specially tired. I woke up early and had been running for one hour. Afterward, I took the train to go to my work. Beside, not only I did my tasks but also my work college's task because is her illness, so that I left at the office later than I usually do.
Well, while I did all things, people had in their clothes a different cuadrades of different colours sach as yellow, orange or others. That is mean you could see the languages people could speak and stop they to talk and practice your new language wherever. The most funny was as if all of us were known and didn't have any problem to speak about several maters.

A dream

Last night I had a strange dream. As always, I returned home after going to my English class. I was very tired. I woke up early and went running for one hour.  Afterward, I took the train to work.  Not only did I perform my tasks, but because of her illness, I also completed my colleague's job.  With all of this work, I was forced to leave my office later than I usually do.

Lo siento....no puedo determinar lo que trataste de decir.  Si lo escribes en espanol, podre' corregirte mejor.