This week film review

This is your weekly review about the films in town:
‘Dangerous Ransom’ is a story about terrorism and the never-ending struggle between the evil (the terrorists) and the good (the government). The plot is poorly written, too complicated and with an unrealistic ending to be of any value. Given the awful acting you definitely won't be scared by would-be terrorists. In addition, the much boasted main actor, Josh Chandler, will only appear in the first quarter of the film. If you can put up with extremely violent scenes this is your genre.
I really liked ‘One day in June’, a truly British romantic story, set in the 1980s, that turns into a thriller as the story develops. Whats’ most intriguing about the story is not only that it turns into a thriller, but also that it is full of humor.In addition to this, the film has fantastic costumes and magnificent scenery, making it very enjoyable. A new genre is born: a mix of love story, thriller and comedy. For everyone.
If you like the film director Craig Carstairs you’ll love ‘Nightschild’, a well crafted film that carries the name of a master of horror films. Despite its slow start, the story gets creepier as it goes on. Some strange things happen in a little town that need thorough investigation by a new schoolteacher.Thanks to great special effects, some of them so horrible that will make you shiver on you chair, and thanks to the support of an excellent cast this film will not disappoint horror film lovers.

This week film review

‘Dangerous Ransom’ is a story about terrorism and the never-ending struggle between the evil (the terrorists) and the good (the government). The plot is poorly written, too complicated and with an ending too unrealistic to be of any value. Given the awful acting you definitely won't be scared by would-be terrorists. In addition, the much boasted acclaimed main actor, Josh Chandler, will only appears in the first quarter of the film. If you can put up with extremely violent scenes this is your genre.
    I really liked ‘One day in June’, a truly British romantic story, set in the 1980s, that turns into a thriller as the story develops. What's most intriguing about the story is not only that it turns into a thriller, but also that it is full of humor.In addition to this, the film has fantastic costumes and magnificent scenery, making it very enjoyable. A new genre is born: a mix of love story, thriller and comedy. It is (you need a subject before "for everyone") Ffor everyone.
    If you like the film director Craig Carstairs you’ll love ‘Nightschild’, a well-crafted film that carries the name of a master of horror films. Despite its slow start, the story gets creepier as it goes on. Some strange things happen in a little town that need thorough investigation by a new schoolteacher.Thanks to great special effects, some of them so horrible that will make you will shiver on your chair, and thanks to the support of an excellent cast, this film will not disappoint horror film lovers.

More notebook entries written in Italian