It's been a year...

Hello everyone.

It's been a year since my last notebook entry on italki. I remember that I wanted to post here almost everyday. I wanted to improve my English. But.... I did only 4 posts. This is so typical for me. And I hate it. I always fail my new year's resolutions (I guess I'm not the only one). There is one positive thing I did -- I read books and watched films in English, so I learnt something.
This year I didn't make any resolutions. So there will be nothing to lose. I still want to improve English. Probably I'll try to post here time to time. But here is the problem - I'm not a talky person. I don't know what to write and what to talk about. Probably I should write about things I watch and read in English. I have to try.

It's been a year...

Hello, everyone.

It's been a year since my last notebook entry on italki. I remember that I wanted to post here almost everyday. I wanted to improve my English here, but I did only 4 posts. This is so typical for me, and I hate it. I always have failed to acheive my New Year's resolutions (I guess I'm not the only one). There is one positive thing I did -- I read books and watched films in English, so I learnt something.
    This year I didn't make any resolutions. So there will be nothing to lose. I still want to improve my English. I'll probably try to post here from time to time. But here is the problem - I'm not a talkative person. I don't know what to write and what to talk about. I should probably write about things I have watched and read in English. I will have to try.