The reason for my learning English

Before i go to college,i didnt know why i need to learn English.Just for exam?I dont know.When i was a University student,i start to think about this question.Gradually,i find the most important reason is that English can help me comprehend different cultures.Why?Because English is the lingua franca of the world.

I love Chinese,i think its a beautiful and amazing language.And i think other languages must be samed with Chinese.Im interested in differents cultures,and i think i can comprehend it by there countries language.English can help me take the first step.It can help me to say hi for this country.

My Reason for Learning English

Before I went to college, I didn't know why I needed to learn English.  Just for an exam? I didn't know. When I was a university student, I started to think about this question. Gradually, I found the most important reason is that English can help me comprehend different cultures. Why? Because English is the lingua franca of the world.

I love Chinese, think it's a beautiful and amazing language.  And I think this must be the same for other languages. must be samed with Chinese. I'm interested in different cultures, and I think I can comprehend each unique culture by its language and nationality.  English can help me take the first step. It can help me introduce myself to people in other countries.