I'm going to do a part-time job.

The winter holiday is long as 34 days,so I deside to do a ten day's part time job.I like to go out to ride or to travel ,and I do believe a person should go out to watch more about the world.So,I''ll go to earn money to go further. :)

I'm going to do a part-time job.

The Winter holiday is 34 days long (as 34 days), so I have decided (deside) to take/do a (ten day's) part time job, lasting ten days. I like to travel (to go out to ride or to travel ,) and (I do) believe a person should expand their horizons and learn (go out to watch) more about the world. So, I'll (I''ll) work (go to earn money) to help with my travel plans. (go further.) :)

In your article, 'Winter' needs to be capitalised. Your first sentence is good but you just need to change some of the word order so it reads better in English. You could also have written it as follows:-  'As the Winter holiday is 4 days long, I decided to........'.  You could also say 'take' which is quite common. You have several phrases commencing with 'to go...' which are a little long so I have suggested you could say 'to travel' instead of 'to go out to ride or to travel' and for 'go to earn money' we would tend to say 'work'. In your second sentence you said 'I like...' so you don't need 'I' later on in the same sentence and 'do' is not needed either but you could leave it in to emphasise what you are saying. Nicely thoughtout and pleasant to read.

I'm going to do work a part-time job.

The winter holiday is long as 34 days long, so I decided to do work a ten day's part time job for ten days. I like to go out to ride or to travel, and I do believe a person should go out to watch see more about of the world. So, I''ll go to earn money to go further. :)

I'm going to do a part-time job.

The winter holiday is long as 34 days long, so I've decided to do a ten day's part time job for ten days. I like to go out to ride (cycle?) or to travel, and - I do believe a person should go out to watch see more about of the world. So, I'll go to (sounds more natural without this) earn money to go further. :)