Maks
Check it, please."complex object" We were allowed to visit the royal palace. Tom Kenty was made to rule England although he wasn't a king. "I made you remember it" the woman screamed. I want you to do exactly what we ask of you. I didn't expect him to know poetry so well. Children wanted their parents to read them a book about pirates. "I made you tell me the truth" Nelly screamed so loudly.
1

Check it, please."complex object"

We were allowed to visit the royal palace.
Tom Kenty was made to rule England although he wasn't a king.
"I made you remember it," the woman screamed.
I want you to do exactly what we ask of you.
I didn't expect him to know poetry so well.
The children wanted their parents to read them a book about pirates.
"I made you tell me the truth," Nelly screamed so loudly.

Check it, please. "complex object" "Complex sentences"?

We were allowed to visit the royal palace. (correct)
Tom Kenty was made to rule England although he wasn't a king.  (I think in American English, we would say something like "Our love was made to rule the world." but "Tom Kenty was made ruler of England, although he wasn't a king. I'm not sure if "was made to rule England" is okay in British English. Just seems weird in American English though. Hmmm.)
"I made you remember it" the woman screamed. (correct)
I want you to do exactly what we ask of you. (correct)
I didn't expect him to know poetry so well. (correct)
Children wanted their parents to read them a book about pirates. (Correct in American English if you mean several groups of children who have different parents. Otherwise, if you mean two or more children who all have the same parents, then "The children wanted their parents to read them a book about pirates.)
"I made you tell me the truth", Nelly screamed so loudly. (correct)