Maks
Is it okay? "complex object" 1) Teresa wants twins to help her with housework. 2) The teacher didn't expect the pupils to like poetry so much. 3) "I don't want you to scream in a loud voice" the mother said it to her son. 4) We would like you to walk on the bank of the river for a while. 5) Nobody expects teenagers to earn money to (on) life. 6) I wouldn't like you to read criminal stories. 7) Did Shakespeare's parents want their son to become a glove-maker? 8) Do you really expect our forest to be full with deer soon? 9) I don't want you to be friends with this nasty boy. 10) I expect you to act as you please. 11) We didn't expect her to invite so many guests at the birthday party. THANK YOU!!!
1

Red = corrections and blue = comments.

Is it Are these okay? "complex object" Do you mean "complex sentences"?

1) Teresa wants the twins to help her with the housework.
2) The teacher didn't expect the pupils to like poetry so much.
3) "I don't want you to scream in a loud voice Screaming is loud so this isn't really needed, but you could say 'so loudly' here.", said the mother said it to her son.
4) We would like you to walk on the bank of the river for a while.
5) Nobody expects teenagers to earn money to (on) life to live.
6) I wouldn't like you to read criminal stories.
7) Did Shakespeare's parents want their son or "him" to become a glove-maker?
8) Do you really expect our forest to be full with of We say 'of' in American English here. It might be 'with' in British English. deer soon? When you say 'soon', you mean that the number of deer had dwindled in the past and that the speaker hopes that their numbers are increasing in the wild, right? That is how I interpreted this sentence.
9) I don't want you to be friends with this or that if the boy isn't near the speaker nasty boy.
10) I expect you to act as you please.
11) We didn't expect her to invite so many guests at to In American English, we say "to" here. the birthday party.

THANK YOU!!!