Casiopea and Perseo.

No, I’m not going to write about constellations or ancient Greek mythology. Casiopea and Perseo are the names of my daughter’s amusing new little turtles. My daughter has the ability of repeat the same sentence once and again, and again, till the lid of my brain blast in pieces. It doesn’t means that she always gets what she wants, but this time she succeeded and I had to surrender at the end. So she got her two new little pets.
I hope they don’t grow as much as the “Fukushima’s mutant turtle” which recently became viral in internet, in several joke articles, as the result of a mutation due to the Fukushima’s nuclear central radiation poured into the sea. But I had in my mind a real local new involving some kind of turtle appearing in our town. I looked for it, I found it and add the picture at the end of this text, and actually, I don’t want Casiopea and Perseo became as big as this turtle either.

Thanks for reading and correct me please.

Thanks for reading and correcting me please.

Cassiopeia and Perseus

No, I’m not going to write about constellations or ancient Greek mythology. Cassiopeia and Perseus are the names of my daughter’s amusing new little turtles. My daughter has the ability of repeating the same sentence over and over again, till the lid of my brain blasts into pieces. It doesn’t mean that she always gets what she wants, but this time she succeeded and I had to surrender in the end. So she got herself two new little pets.
    I hope they don’t grow as much as the “Fukushima’s mutant turtle” which recently went viral on the internet in several humorous articles as the result of a mutation due to the Fukushima’s nuclear central radiation poured into the sea. But I had in my mind a real turtle appearing in the news in our town. I looked for it, I found it and added the picture at the end of this text, and actually, I don’t want Cassiopeia and Perseus to become as big as this turtle either.

lid of my brain explodes--are you translating a Spanish idiom into English? I haven't heard it in English. we would just say till my brain explodes

she got herself--que divertido una espanola no usa reflexive pronoun!

escribe bien y yo disfruto de leerlo