Is playing computer games a waste of teenagers' time?

In fact, playing computer games is not a waste of time. Because it is a kind of recreation for students' to have relaxation after heavy pressure on their study. Youngters need a way to relieve stress and have a rest. In addition, some computer games are for the educational purposes. They may also offer benefits to teenagers' ways of thinking and intelligence. Various online games are designed to facilitate the young's learning.

In fact, playing computer games is not a waste of time. Because it is a kind of recreation for students' to have relaxation after the heavy pressures of studying on their study. Youngters need a way to relieve stress and have a rest. In addition, some computer games are educational for the educational purposes. They may also offer benefits to teenagers' ways of thinking and intelligence. Various online games are designed to facilitate the young's learning capacity.

Do teenagers waste their time playing computer games?

No. Playing computer games is not a waste of time because it's a way for students to relax and unwind after periods of intense study. Youngsters need ways to relieve stress and promote rest. In addition, some computer games are educational. They may offer other benefits too such as encouraging innovative thinking and increasing intelligence. Various online games are designed to facilitate the learning process.

In fact, playing computer games is not a waste of time. Because it is a kind of recreation for students' students to have relaxation after heavy pressure on their study. Youngters need a way to relieve stress and have a rest. In addition, some computer games are for the educational purposes. They may also offer benefits to teenagers' ways of thinking and intelligence. Various online games are designed to facilitate the young's learning.