My journey in Shanghai(3)

After my dinner,I went to the Shanghai World financial center .Its a high building about 492m.We tourists spent about 250RMB on visiting this construction .For the height,we could overlook many beautiful sites such as the Oriental Pearl TV Tower,Jin Mao Tower.However,we just stayed there less than 5minutes because we had to be as quick as possible to catch the ship which was waiting for us in Huangpujiang

My journey in Shanghai(3)

After my dinner,I went to the Shanghai World financial center .It's a high building about 492m.We tourists spent about 250RMB on visiting this construction .For From the that height,we could overlook many beautiful sites such as the Oriental Pearl TV Tower,Jin Mao Tower.However,we just stayed there less than 5minutes because we had to be as quick as possible to catch the ship which was waiting for us in Huangpujiang

My journey in Shanghai(3)

After my dinner, I went to the Shanghai World financial center.  It's a tall building; about 492m high.  We tourists spent about 250RMB on visiting this building.  With our view we could see many beautiful sites such as the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Jin Mao Tower.  However, we stayed there only 5 minutes because we had to be as quick as possible to catch the ship which was waiting for us in Huangpujiang.

Good job!  Remember to leave a space after spaces (,) and periods (.)