Why I'm Learning English Even Though I Don't Like It

I want to be honest with you: I don't like English. I think it is normal, everyone has his own tastes.
If I don't like English, why am I learning it?
There are many reasons.

First: English is considered (and effectively it is, Chinese apart ) the most spoken language in the world. It is ok.

Second: Because I like to learn new languages and English is a challenge to me. It doesn't like me? Well! Then I learn it! Ahahah :D

Third: English can help me to travel the world and I'd like to travel around the world. It is very important for me; even though I think if one wants to know the culture of a country , one has to learn language of that country.

Fourth: It is better to learn English than Chinese for me ahah :D. I'm joking :)

Well, I think that is all. (That's all folks! Ahah :D)
I hope you have enjoyed to read me.

See you soon!

I want to be honest with you: I don't like English. I think this is normal, everyone has his own tastes.
    There are many reasons.

First: English is considered (and effectively it is, apart from Chinese) the most spoken language in the world. It is ok.

Second: Because I like to learn new languages and English is a challenge to me. It doesn't like me? Well! Then I'll learn it! Ahahah :D

Third: English can help me to travel the world and I'd like to travel around the world. It is very important for me; even though I think that if one wants to know the culture of a country , one has to learn language of that country.

Fourth: It is better for me to learn English than Chinese for me ahah :D. I'm joking :)

I hope you have enjoyed reading about me.

See you soon!