Answering an e-mail. Talk at sports club - FCE practice :)

Dear James,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your kindness, and for giving us the opportunity to hear your talk in the meeting inside our club. I’m sure that it will be amazing and we will do everything you need to be comfortable with us.

About the perfect day for the meeting, I think that the better day to do it would be on 10 June in the morning, because is the date when all the members of the club will be available.

I have to tell you, as a general summary, that the members are teenagers between 14 and 18. They love football as you know, and they will be amazed if they have the possibility of having a talk with you.

I suggest that you could start your talk explaining how you became a football star, and it would be incredible if you could tell them some tricks and advice about becoming a great athlete.

Looking forward to talk with you again.

Kind regards,

Isabel

Dear James,

About the perfect day for the meeting, I think that the better day to do it would be on 10 June June 10th (or "the 10th of June") in the morning, because that is the date when all the members of the club will be available.

Looking forward to talking with you again.

Kind regards,

Isabel

Dear James,

First, I would like to thank you for your kindness and for giving us the opportunity to hear your talk at the meeting in our club. I’m sure that it will be amazing and we will do everything you need to be comfortable with us.

About the perfect day for the meeting, I think that the better day to do it would be on 10 June in the morning because this is the date when all the members of the club will be available.

I suggest that you could start your talk by explaining how you became a football star and it would be incredible if you could give them some tricks and advice about becoming a great athlete.

Kind regards,

Isabel