How Unreasonable Turns To Be Right

While I was a Child, I was confused why some adults always talk nonsense. At that time, I was too young to realize that what they said was lies, but I was tired of their boring words. For example, the school masters , teachers or officials on TV, their words were beautiful but empty. Most important of all, they liked forcing others listening to their speeches, then their vanity was satisfied, other’s time wasted.

Since The Chinese Culture Revolution and a series of political disasters, most of parents of our generation are illiterates or of only several years ’education, they tell their children to obey all of words of their teachers without reason, therefore, unreasonable words turns to be right, no one doubts it.

This was very well written and easy to follow. At least now you are an adult you can believe what you want!

How Unreasonable Turns Out To Be Right

While I was a child, I was confused about why some adults always talk nonsense. At that time, I was too young to realize that what they said were lies, but I was tired of their boring words. For example, the school masters, teachers or officials on TV. Their words were beautiful but empty. Most important of all, they liked forcing others to listen to their speeches so their vanity was satisfied, and other’s time wasted.

Since The Chinese Culture Revolution and a series of political disasters, most of parents of our generation are illiterates or have only a few years ’education. They tell their children to obey all of the words of their teachers without reason. Therefore unreasonable words turn out to be right, no one doubts them.