A new year

Today is 20th january and I'm surprised, the time pass quickly. It's a new year but I even haven't got the oportunity of make a break and think how many things I have to do, I will do and things which will happen and I don't have any idea. I'm still styding for the exams, this school year is being very weird. The timetable is complicate and I become angry because we haven't time to do anything. There have been some changes in education and now I think it's worst. I feel I need stop for a moment and meditate, do something that helps me to disconnect.
I'm not the typical person who purposes a lot of things to do starting from the firts day of a new year but this time I have a goal: live and do a lot of things, even the things which scare me.
This is the first note I've written this year and I will write this and all this future notes in a notebook with de corrections for remember the mistakes and above all for see clearly the mistakes I always repeat.

This is very well written and you have a good goal for this year!

A New Year

Today is the 20th january and I'm surprised, the time passed quickly. It's a new year but I haven't even got the opportunity to have a break and think how many things I have to do, I will do and things which will happen and I don't have any idea. I'm still studying for the exams, this school year is being very weird. The timetable is complicated and I get angry because we haven't got time to do anything. There have been some changes in education and now I think it's worse. I feel I need to stop for a moment and meditate, do something that helps me to disconnect.
    I'm not the typical person who resolves to do a lot of things starting from the first day of a new year but this time I have a goal: live and do a lot of things, even the things which scare me.
    This is the first note I've written this year and I will write this and all future notes in a notebook with the corrections to remember the mistakes and above all to see clearly the mistakes I always repeat.