My illusion in life.

I’m reading a book. It’s title is “what I talk about when I talk about running”. It’s a Christmas gift. The author is Haruki Murakami. He is a Japanese writer and he is a runner. Those are the two things I’d like to be in my life nowadays. I say nowadays because there was a time when I wanted to be a football player, an architect later, and a chef after that. Now I’m reading this book and I feel completely identified with him.
I like to run. I prefer rock music while I’m running, like he does (although I also listen some techno music: Tears for fears, Spandau ballet, Depeche mode, etc). Now, I’m in a break when it comes to run. Some months ago I was able to run for an hour not without effort, but work conditions and the short days in winter had made me to take a break. Now I’m loosing my form considerably fast, due to my age I suppose, but I hope I will start again soon. In winter days are too short, and I don’t like to run in the dark hours. I like to watch the landscape while I’m running.
In this book, he writes about how he became a runner and a writer, he also writes about his progress, his goals and his running techniques. He tells how and why he left his previous work and why he started writing.
I think I probably will never run a marathon like him. It’s too hard for me only to think about it. Neither I shall run these iron-man races a hundred kilometres long. May be I would try a triathlon someday. But I think I would be happy running ten kilometres a day (about six miles) and this way get the metal state in order to focus on writing during the rest of the day.
Thanks for reading and correcting me.

My illusion in life.

I’m reading a book. It’s title is “What I talk about when I talk about running”. It was a Christmas gift. The author is Haruki Murakami. He is Japanese and is both a writer and a runner. Those are the two things I’d like to do in my life. There was a time when I wanted to be a football player, later, an architect, and after that, a chef. Now I’m reading this book and I can completely identify with the author.
    I like to run. I prefer to listen to rock music while I’m running like he does (although I also listen to some techno music: Tears for fears, Spandau ballet, Depeche mode, etc). Now, I’m taking a break when it comes to running. Some months ago, with a little effort, I was able to run for an hour, but work conditions and the shorter days of winter have made me take a break. Now I’m quickly losing my form, due to my age I suppose, but I hope I will be able to start again soon. In winter, the days are too short, and I don’t like to run in the dark. I like to watch the landscape while I’m running.
    In this book, he writes about how he became a runner and a writer, he also writes about his progress, his goals, and his running techniques. He tells how and why he left his previous work and why he started writing.
    I think I probably will never run a marathon like him. It’s even hard for me just to think about it, nor shall I  run in any iron-man races that are a hundred kilometres long. May be I will try a triathlon someday.  I think I will be happy running ten kilometres a day (about six miles), which will allow me to focus on writing during the rest of the day.
    Thanks for reading and correcting me.