Australian Open semifinals

He's sitting in his bench crying. Shortly after, he returns to cry at the press conference. He's just played the best game of his life, and yet he's lost. He's broken to cry and can't suppress her tears. He doesn't know yet how he's lost this match.

'He's not one of the best; I think he's the best right now!' These are the words of the Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov over his rival in this match, Rafa Nadal, who had to rally from a set down to beat him in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open. Still, with a severely damaged hand, Nadal has had to suffer to win this match. The Bulgarian tennis player entered the Rod Laver Arena as a hurricane. Masterful on serve, aggressive on the net, Dimitrov cornered against the bottom of the court to Rafa Nadal.

In the semifinals Nadal will have to see the faces with Roger Federer, his arch-rival, in what will be his 33th game. The story continues... The balance so far is 22-10 for Rafael Nadal. The last time Roger Federer beat Rafael Nadal in a Grand Slam tournament was the July 8, 2007, in the Wimbledon final. Almost 7 years ago! But if anyone can do it again now, this is the great Swiss tennis player! Can't he?

Australian Open Semifinals

He's sitting on the bench crying. Shortly after, he returns to cry at the press conference. He's just played the best game of his life, and yet he's lost. He's broken down crying and can't suppress his tears. He doesn't know yet how he's lost this match.

'He's not one of the best; I think he's the best right now!' These are the words of the Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov over his rival in this match, Rafa Nadal, who had to rally from a set down to beat him in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open. Still, with a severely damaged hand, Nadal has had to suffer to win this match. The Bulgarian tennis player entered the Rod Laver Arena as a hurricane. Masterful on serve (I'm not a tennis player so I don't know the jargon, but this bit doesn't seem right to me....), aggressive on the net, Dimitrov cornered against the bottom of the court to Rafa Nadal.

In the semifinals Nadal will meet Roger Federer, his arch-rival, in what will be his 33th game. The story continues... The score so far is 22-10 for Rafael Nadal. The last time Roger Federer beat Rafael Nadal in a Grand Slam tournament was the July 8, 2007, in the Wimbledon final. Almost 7 years ago! But if anyone can do it again now, it is this great Swiss tennis player! Can't he?

On this one, I think you need a tennis player to help you.  Each sport has its own particular jargon, and not being a tennis player, some of these sentences seem a little strange to me, but I don't know how to correct them!  

Australian Open semifinals

He's sitting in the bench crying. A short while later/ Not long after/A little later, he returns to cry at the press conference. He's just played the best game of his life, and yet he's lost. He's heart broken and can't suppress her tears. He doesn't know yet how he's lost this match.

'He's not one of the best; I think he's the best right now!' These are the words of the Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov over his rival in this match, Rafa Nadal, who had to rally from a set down to beat him in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open. Still, with a severely damaged hand, Nadal has had to suffer to win this match. The Bulgarian tennis player entered the Rod Laver Arena like a hurricane. Masterful on serve, aggressive on the net, Dimitrov was cornered against the bottom of the court by Rafa Nadal.

In the semifinals Nadal will have to face  Roger Federer, his arch-rival, in what will be their 33rd game. The story continues... The balance so far is 22-10 to Rafael Nadal. The last time Roger Federer beat Rafael Nadal in a Grand Slam tournament was the July 8, 2007, in the Wimbledon final. Almost 7 years ago! But if anyone can do it again now, it has to be the great Swiss tennis player! Can he?

Another great exercise Fernando well done.

Australian Open semifinals

He's sitting in his on the bench crying. Shortly after A short while later , he returns to cry scream (in this contect I think "scream" as in s"houting" is the best word to use) at the press conference. He's just played the best game of his life, and yet he's lost. He's a broken to cry man (another way of saying he's very sad) and can't suppress her his tears. He doesn't know yet how he's lost this match.

'He's not one of the best; I think he's the best right now!' These are the words of the Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov over his rival in this match, Rafa Nadal, who had to rally from a set down to beat him in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open. Still, with a severely damaged hand, Nadal has had to suffer to win this match. The Bulgarian tennis player entered the Rod Laver Arena as like a hurricane. Masterful on serve, aggressive on the net, Dimitrov was cornered against the bottom of the court to by Rafa Nadal.

In the semifinals Nadal will have to see the faces with of Roger Federer, his arch-rival, in what will be his 33th 33rd game. The story continues... The balance so far is 22-10 for to Rafael Nadal. The last time Roger Federer beat Rafael Nadal in a Grand Slam tournament was the in July 8, 2007, in the Wimbledon final. Almost 7 years ago! But if anyone can do it again now, this it's is the great Swiss tennis player! Can't Can he?

Brilliant Fernando, I see you are a big Tenis fan, me? me gusta fútol