Cristian
A Little Disappointed... Hello there! This is my first time writing in this notebook, and I want to start by saying that I am truly interested and motivated in learning English, this tremendously fascinating language full of interesting books and thinkers, not mentioning all movies and fiction like "The Walking Dead" or the outstanding fantasy TV series "Game Of Thrones" (which I am eagerly anxious to watch in April). But being honest, so far I never had the possibility to find a motivated study-partner who whit I could practice over and over, having fun! So I have to say that I am a little disappointed! :( Anyway here I am ready to see what happens on this site, and I now openly ask: is there anyone who wants to learn Italian and who can help me learning English?
1

A Little Disappointed...

Hello there! This is my first time writing in this notebook, and I want to start by saying that I am truly interested and motivated in learning English, this tremendously fascinating language is full of interesting books and thinkers, not mentioning all movies and fiction like "The Walking Dead" or the outstanding fantasy TV series "Game Of Thrones" (which I am eagerly anxious to watch in April). But being honest, so far I never had the possibility to find a motivated study-partner with whom whit I could practice over and over, having fun! So I have to say that I am a little disappointed! :( Anyway here I am ready to see what happens on this site, and I now openly ask: is there anyone who wants to learn Italian and who can help me learning English?

1

A Little Disappointed...

Hello there! This is my first time writing in this notebook, and I want to start by saying that I am truly interested and motivated in learning English, this tremendously fascinating language is full of interesting books and thinkers, not mentioning all movies and fiction like "The Walking Dead" or the outstanding fantasy TV series "Game Of Thrones" (which I am eagerly anxious to watch in April). But being honest, so far I never had the possibility to find a motivated study-partner who whit I could practice over and over, having fun! So I have to say that I am a little disappointed! :( Anyway here I am ready to see what happens on this site, and I now openly ask: is there anyone who wants to learn Italian and who can help me learning English?

P/s: Your writing style is impressive. I hope you can teach and practice with me so that I can improve my E skills significantly.

A Little Disappointed...

Hello there! 

This is my first time writing in this notebook, and I want to start by saying that I am truly interested and motivated in learning English, this tremendously fascinating language full of interesting books and thinkers, not mentioning all movies and fiction like "The Walking Dead" or the outstanding fantasy TV series "Game Of Thrones" (which I am eagerly anxious to watch in April). But being honest, so far I never had the possibility to find a motivated study-partner who whit I could practice over and over, having fun! So I have to say that I am a little disappointed! :( Anyway here I am ready to see what happens on this site, and I now openly ask: is there anyone who wants to learn Italian and who can help me learning English?

Hi Cristian, 

I'm unsure how to go in and actually correct your text with crossouts, etc.  Hopefully what I write here will make sense.  If not, we can talk about it some time when we speak.  So, it would be okay to say "I'm truly interested in learning English" but not "I'm truly motivated in learning English." Correctly said would be "I'm truly motivated to learn English." So, you could say "I have high interest and motivation in learning English." 

"Not mentioning" change to "not to mention."

"But being honest" change to "to be honest."

"I never had the possibility to find'' change to "I've not been able to find."

"'who whit I could practice over and over, having fun!" change to "with whom I could practice consistently, while having fun!"

"can help me learning English" change to "can help me learn English."

:), Amy