A nice day.

Jan 25th, 2013.
This afternoon, I went to Sungha Jung concert. Sungha Jung is a talented young korean guitarist. He played the guitar professionally in the show.I was really enjoyed till the rest of the concert. Moreover, Sungha did sing ! The audience were so surprise about his singing. He did it very good. The show was very perfect today ! I really liked his show. After the concert finished, My friends and I took some pictures with him.
It was such a nice day :) 정성하 대박!!

A nice day.

Jan 25th, 2013.
    This afternoon, I went to a Sungha Jung concert. Sungha Jung is a talented young Korean guitarist (what kind of guitarist?). He played the guitar very professionally in the show. I was really enjoyed the till the rest of the concert right till the very end. Moreover, Sungha did sang! The audience were so surprised about by his singing. He did it very well (adverb) good. The show was very just perfect (cannot 'qualify' perfect!!) today ! I really liked his show. After the concert finished, my friends and I took some pictures photos with him.
    It was such a nice day :) 정성하 대박!!

A nice day.

Jan 25th, 2013.
    This afternoon, I went to Sungha Jung's concert. Sungha Jung is a young and talented young korean guitarist. He played the guitar professionally in the show. I was really enjoyed till the rest of the whole concert. Moreover, Sungha did sing also sang! The audience were was really so surprised about his to see him singing. He did it sang very good. The show was very perfect today! I really liked his show it. After the concert finished, My me and my friends and I took some pictures with him.
    It was such a nice day :) 정성하 대박!!