Jeg har lært noget få ord, som handler med indbrug i dag.

Indbrug er en problem i mange lande, især på juleafter, når mange familier rejser sig til at besøge andre medlem af deres familier. Når mennesker af sted fra deres bolige, er det nemt for tyvene at bryde ind huse og tage ting, som smykker og dyre elektroniske apparater. Tyvene er tit keder sig, har brug for penge, eller de er grådige.

Jeg har lært noget (nogle) få ord, som handler med indbrug i dag.

I now my comment is very late, but I would just like to draw attention to the use of the word "nogle"/"nogen". Anders above, has obviously corrected you for this word, but he has unfortunatly corrected you wrong. The right word to use in this sentence is "nogle". The reason for this, is that that the english word for "nogle" would be "some", and the english word for "nogen" is "any". And I believe that what you were trying to say in your danish translation, is that you have learned some words, and not any words, which I believe mostly because it is wrong to use the word any in the sentence. So finally I can conclude that the word used should be "nogle". Hope it wasn't to difficult to understand, though almost all native danish people make the same mistake! :D

Jeg har lært noget nogen få ord, som handler med om indbrug indbrud i dag.

Indbrug indbrud er en et problem i mange lande, især (på) juleafter juleaften, når mange familier rejser sig til væk for at besøge andre medlemmer af deres familier. Når mennesker tager af sted fra deres boliger, er det nemt for tyvene at bryde ind i husene og tage ting, som smykker og dyre elektroniske apparater. Tyvene er tit keder sig tit, har brug for penge, eller de er grådige.

Again very good! mostly just a few spelling mistakes and wrong use of "nogen/noget, med/om, en/et" and that is really hard to learn, so that's totally ok. People would not have any problems understanding you if you said nogen instead of noget, it just sounds weird to us:-)

This sentence; "Tyvene er tit keder sig" you have to be aware "er" in this sentence concludes that the thieves are "tit keder sig" but it's not something they are it's how they feel:-) so you don't use "er"

More notebook entries written in Danish