A nice afternoon

Last Friday after work I went with two friends to the center of Madrid and we were having a baguette of squids in Plaza Mayor. That is one of the more typical things you can do it in Madrid. It is not the same environment in the afternoon as if you go in the evening or at night. Madrid is an alive city, but is more alive when night is closer. You can walk in Madrid after midnight and thinking that you are in other European city during the day.
But we had to go to an exposition after lunch. It was about Francisco Salzillo's sculptures. Salzillo is one of the most important barroco's religious sculptors and his exposition will be finished on the second of February.
After that , we were to have a coffee with one of the wonderful cakes that you can find in one pastry shop called "Mallorquina" in Puerta del Sol.
A nice afternoon.

A nice afternoon

Last Friday after work I went with two friends to the center of Madrid and we ordered (or ate) were having a baguette of squids (calamari sandwich) in the Plaza Mayor. That is one of the more typical things you can do it in Madrid. It is not the same environment in the afternoon as if you go in the evening or at night. Madrid is an alive lively city, but is more alive when night is closer. You can walk in Madrid after midnight and thinking that feel as if you are in any other European city during the day.

Good point, Isabel!

But we had to go to an exposition after lunch. It was about Francisco Salzillo's sculptures. Salzillo is one of the most important barroco's Baroque era religious sculptors and his exposition will be finished on the second of February.
    After that , we planned were to have a coffee with one of the wonderful cakes that you can find in one pastry shop called "Mallorquina" in Puerta del Sol.
    A nice afternoon.

Buen trabajo!  Estoy celosa de su bonita tarde! :) 

A nice afternoon

Last Friday after work I went with two of my friends to the center of Madrid and we were having a baguette of squids in Plaza Mayor. That is one of the most typical things you can do it in Madrid. It is not the same environment in the afternoon as if you go in the evening or at night. Madrid is an alive city, but is more alive when night is closer. You can walk in Madrid after midnight and thinking that you are were in other another European city during the day.
    A nice afternoon.