letter of self- introdution.

Hello.
My name is Pinn and has applied to the job in economic and production management.
There is this saying, "If you cannot avoid something, enjoy it then". Many people agree with this and try to keep this in their minds. This sentence has been a part of my daily life for a long time.
I'm always trying to find great things and values from any jobs. l tend to do the work more eagerly and actively. Therefore, my works are very efficient.
Also, my attitude affects my co-works and others. We can all work in happy and joyful moods. It is like an endorphin effect. For a long time, I have dreamed about production management, I have also been studying sanitation. I may be a new person who didn't experience yet a company life for a long time.But, something more unique and outstanding thing about me is my attitude and behaviors. If you choose me, I hope to be a really requiring person who is studying carefully and faithfully even a trivial work. I will also be a trustworthy to peer employees.

letter of self- introdution.

Hello.
    My name is Pinn and has I've applied to the for a job in economic and production management.
    I'm always trying to find great things and values from any jobs. l tend to do the work more eagerly and actively. Therefore, my works are is very efficient.
    Also, my attitude affects my co-works and others. We can all work in happy and joyful moods. It is like an endorphin effect. For a long time, I have dreamed about production management, I have also been studying sanitation. I may be a new person who didn't hasn't yet experienced yet a company life for a long time. But, something more unique and outstanding thing about me is my attitude and behaviors. If you choose me, I hope to be a really requiring(?) person who is studying studies carefully and faithfully for even a trivial work. I will also be a trustworthy to peer employees.

--

Not sure what you mean by being a 'requiring' person:) I corrected your other mistakes though.