A sad chinese new year for a friend

Today ,I run into a friend we haven't met for a couple years.
He told me he had been finding a job of accountant becuase he was kicked off by his CFO as they couldn't agree each other,so somber info,I give him some uplifting stories of some successful folks who are working in the position
of finance region.
In china,relationship with up layer in a company is most important because it is directly effect your carrer especially
don't offend them otherwise you will be in deadly situation.
It's a real story happened in my friend,now is coming up chinese new year ,in such period,somebody in sad chinese
new year instead of the happen chinese new year.

A sad chinese new year for a friend

He told me he had been finding a job of accountant becuase he was kicked off by his CFO as they couldn't agree with each other,so somber info,I gave him some uplifting stories of  successful folks who are working in the position of finance region.
    In china,relationship with up layer in a company is most important because it is directly effect your career especially don't offend them otherwise you will be in deadly situation.
    It's a real story happened in my friend,now is coming up chinese new year for 2014 ,at time like this

somebody in sad chinese new year instead of the happy chinese new year with a popular syberspeak

I mean 悲催