IELTS practice please if possible provide marks

Migration of skilled labor

The topic of migration of the skilled labor has been the center of concern for a lot of governmental bodies in both the poor as well as rich countries. It may be due to good job opportunities, good lifestyle or money and many more endless reasons. It can be termed so because the poor countries sometimes are unable to acknowledge potential of the skilled labor and despite the persons outstanding achievements in respective fields and are unable to provide them with the amenities they deserve. Whereas on the other side the rich and developed countries support and acknowledge the skilled labor and successfully award them with the amenities they deserve.

My opinion is contrary to the migration because such activities in an already affected and developing countries hamper the basic structure of development, which can be so because presence of a skilled Engineers may help in development of infrastructure across the country, a scientist may help in developing and formulation new medicines or invent various new aspects that may help in development of countries, Doctors are termed to be one of the most important skilled labor in the society. Developing countries such as Africa, India, Bangladesh etc face the highest morbidity and mortality rates throughout the world. A recent survey conducted in rural India disclosed that the people to doctor ratio remains at 100:1, which is of serious concern. The developing countries are in dire need of skilled workers and the governments of such countries need to curb such kind of emigration. This can be done by implementing upon various acts like creating ample job opportunities, improving the pay grades of skilled workers, providing extra facilities like accommodation and other services. Likewise the government should also focus on creating such skilled workers by focusing upon the educational systems.

A recent survey conducted in the United States of America stated that 90% of immigrant workers were in favor of returning to their homeland in case good job opportunities and good facilities are provided to them. IN fact No one likes to leave there home and move to a foreign country to work but sometimes lack of acknowledgment and opportunities lead to such conditions. The prime aim of the governments of such poor countries should be to create a favorable environment for working of such workers.

Migration of skilled labor

The topic of migration of the skilled labor has been the center of concern for a lot of governmental bodies in both the poor countries as well as the rich countries. It may be due to good job opportunities, good lifestyle, money and many more endless reasons. These incentives exist because the poor countries sometimes are unable to acknowledge potential of the skilled labor, and despite the persons outstanding achievements in respective fields and are unable to provide them with the amenities they deserve. Whereas on the other side On the other hand, the rich and developed countries support and acknowledge the skilled labor and successfully reward them with these same amenities that are lacking in their original home countries. they deserve.

My opinion is contrary to the migration, because such activities in an already affected and developing countries hamper the basic structure of development, which can be so because presence of a skilled engineers may help in development of infrastructure across the country. A scientist may help in developing and formulation new medicines or invent various new discoveries that may help in development of countries. Doctors are considered to be one of the most important skilled labor in the society. Developing countries such as Africa, India, Bangladesh, etc., face the highest morbidity and mortality rates throughout the world. A recent survey conducted in rural India disclosed that the people to doctor ratio remains at 100:1, which is of serious concern. The developing countries are in dire need of skilled workers and the governments of such countries need to curb such kind of emigration. This can be done by implementing upon various acts like creating ample job opportunities, improving the pay grades of skilled workers, providing extra facilities like accommodation and other services. Likewise, the government should also focus on creating such skilled workers by focusing upon the educational systems.

A recent survey conducted in the United States of America stated that 90% of immigrant workers were in favor of returning to their homeland in case good job opportunities and good facilities are provided to them. In fact, no one likes to leave their home and move to a foreign country to work, but sometimes lack of acknowledgment and opportunities lead to such conditions. The prime aim of the governments of such poor countries should be to create a favorable working environment for working for such workers.

[Your grammar is good.  Most of my changes were in subtle phrasing, to make it sound more natural.]