This is why I don't speak English!

Hi,

This is my first writing on this website.

When I was younger, my mother was English teacher. So she wanted me to be very strong in English. Like any teenager I do the opposite and I don't learn English at school and at home. Now I regret that because I started to travel and sometimes I have to speak in English for my work (startup founder). So I'm looking for a 50/50 french/english language exchange to improve my English (I think I have a B1 level). I can spend one or two hours per week.

Thx everyone and I hope to find a language partner soon ^^

This is why I don't speak English!

Hi,

This is my first time writing on this website.

When I was younger, my mother was an English teacher, so she wanted me to be very strong in English. Like any teenager I did the opposite, and I didn't learn English at school or at home. Now I regret that because I have started to travel, and sometimes I have to speak in English for my work (startup founder). So I'm looking for a 50/50 French/English language exchange to improve my English (I think I have a B1 level). I can spend one or two hours per week.

Thx, everyone, and I hope to find a language partner soon ^^

This is why I don't speak English!

Hi,

When I was younger, my Mother was English teacher. So She wanted me to be very strong have a good command in English. Like any teenager, I did the opposite and I don't didn't learn English at school and nor at home. Now I regret that because I started to travelling and sometimes I have to speak converse in English for my work as some (startup founder). So I'm looking for a 50/50 French/English language exchange to improve my English (I think I have a B1 level). I can spend one or two hours per week.

Thanks [As a startup founder, you need to be a bit more formal]  everyone and I hope to find a language partner soon! ^^

No need to have a language exchange.  There will always be others to help you.  Just write your essay and send them the address/link to them.  Most are willing to help :)

This is why I don't speak English!

Hi,

When I was younger, my mother was an English teacher, so she wanted me to be very strong in English. Like any teenager, I did the opposite and I didn't learn English at school and at home. Now I regret that, because I started to travel and sometimes I have to speak in English for my work as a startup founder. So I'm looking for a 50/50 French/English language exchange to improve my English (I think I have a B1 level). I can spend one or two hours per week.

[Some of the English you had rubbed off, because your English is quite good.  Just a few corrections.]