Currency

I would like discuss currency courses, changing price of ruble for usa dollar and euro.
Lask week, usa dollar and euro to hit all-time high of price for ruble. For my opinion, it's a very worried situation (it's a correctly phrase?). I think the Central Bank of Russia should be focused squarely on rein in rocket up price of usa dollar. For that the Central Bank of Russia have to sell huge volume of dollars. Yesterday was sold 1 billon dollars, on next day course of ruble changed (increased) only at 8 kopek.

Currency

I would like discuss currency courses, the changing price of the ruble for the US dollar and euro.
    Lask week, the US dollar and euro to hit an all-time high against the price of the ruble. For my opinion, it's a very worrying situation (it's a correctly phrase?). I think the Central Bank of Russia should be focused squarely on reining in the skyrocketing price of the dollar. To accomplish this, the Central Bank of Russia must sell a huge volume of dollars. Yesterday was sold 1 billon dollars was sold, but on next day, the course of ruble changed (increased by only at 8 kopeks.

[Basically good.  Many changes were not grammar, so much as changing the phrasing to make it sound more professional and more like the language an econonimist would use.]