shou
My name is Sam-soon (Synopsis-1) <My name is Sam-soon> is a famous Korean TV drama aired in 2005. The last episode displayed viewer ratings of over fifty percent in Seoul. The drama and the remakes are broadcasted in China, Philippine and America. On the Christmas Eve, Sam-soon chased her betrayed boyfriend Hyun-woo to a high quality hotel. She saw her boyfriend gave a hug another woman in through a chink in the door. Her eyes glinted angrily, and she decided to negotiate with him. On the same place and at the same time, young Jin-hun, owner of pastry shop, was attending a blind date arranged by his mother. He overheard the dialogue of Sam-soon and Hyun-woo sitting at the next table. After Sam-soon was dumped by her boyfriend, she went to the men's rest room by mistake and cried in large voice. The woman with Jin-hun splashed him with the water in the cup because of his insincerity about the date. So Jin-hun went to the rest room and met Sam-soon again, whose face was full of smudging by her make-up. Sam-soon went to a job interview(as a patissier) with a cake made by herself. The pastry shop is managed by Jin-hun, which is a department of 5-star hotel owned by his mother. Sam-soon met Jin-hun at the shop, but her hair was tangled up with one of the button of his suit. Jin-hun settled the situation by cutting some part of Sam-soon's hair, so Sam-soon threw the cake in the face of Jin-hun with anger.
Feb 4, 2014 5:08 AM

My name is Sam-soon (Synopsis-1)

<My name is Sam-soon> is a famous Korean TV drama that aired in 2005. The last episode displayed viewer ratings of over fifty percent in Seoul. [I feel like 'The last episode alone was viewed by fifty percent of Seoul' is a little more natural.] The drama and its reruns are broadcasted in China, Philippine and America.

On the Christmas Eve, Sam-soon chased her cheating boyfriend, Hyun-woo, to a high class hotel. She saw her boyfriend give a hug to another woman in through a hole/the keyhole in the door [chink is not a well used word]. Her eyes glinted angrily, and she decided to confront with him.

On the same place and at the same time, the young man Jin-hun, owner of pastry shop, was attending a blind date arranged by his mother. He overheard the dialogue of Sam-soon and Hyun-woo who were sitting at the next table.

After Sam-soon was dumped by her boyfriend, she went to the men's rest room by mistake and cried loudly. The woman with Jin-hun threw her drink on him because of his insincerity about the date. So Jin-hun went to the rest room and met Sam-soon again, whose make-up was running all over her face.

Later, Sam-soon went to a job interview(as a patissier) with a cake made by herself. The pastry shop was managed by Jin-hun, the shop was part of 5-star hotel owned by his mother. Sam-soon met Jin-hun at the shop, and her hair got tangled up in one of the buttons of his suit. Jin-hun settled the situation by cutting Sam-soon's hair out of the button, so Sam-soon threw the cake in Jin-hun's face out of anger.

Hehe I think I remember watching this episode. Sam-soon really can't get a break in this episode.

February 6, 2014