Sochi Olympics Fashion

I don't watch much TV, except for movie DVDs or a special-occasion. Yesterday, I watched the opening ceremony of the winter olympics games in Sochi. Did you watch it?
I really loved watching the parade of 88 nations outfits. I personally thought that Russian team in long fur-style santa coats was definetly the best dressed!

The other eye-catching outfits for me were the Germany team's rainbow colored duffle coats from addidas that the Putin face immediately popped into my head, and the U.S.A. team's the red-white-and-blue colored chunky knit created by Ralph Lauren. I also loved the Slovakia team’s toques and scarves! I want it!

Sadly, the Japan’s outfit was a kind of boring. But I was glad to see that all Japanese athletes were waving both the Japanese and Russian national flags when they arrived at the opening ceremony. They showed their respects for the host country. I think Japan team was the only one who did that,unless I had missed. Good job, Japan!

Thanks for reading ♥
-End-

• 0   
  • Ai
  • Feb 08, 2014
  • 1 correction
  • 196 views

Sochi Olympics Fashion

Thanks for reading ♥
    -End-