111112

One of my friends wants to apply for the assistant's position, but he hasn't decided yet. He thought he's not the most qualified, so he asked me to give him suggestion. If I were him, I wouldn't get the post. I don't think all the overtime that's required is worth it. Everyone has other things to do other than just work. But my friend is different. He can't afford to buy an apartment, his wife is pregnant, if he gets the position, he will make more money. He needs money, I know that. But he will also need to spend time to take care his new child. Money and family, it's hard to choose, isn't it?

111112

One of my friends wants to apply for the assistant's position, but he hasn't decided yet.is still a little unsure. He thinks thought he's not the most qualified enough, so he asked me to give him some advice.suggestion. If I were him, I wouldn't apply for get the post. I don't think all the overtime that's required is worth it. Everyone has other things to do other than just work. But my friend is different. He can't afford to buy an apartment, his wife is pregnant, and if he gets the position, he will make more money. He needs money, I know that. But he will also need to spend time taking to take care of his new child. Money and family, it's hard to choose, isn't it?