Knowledge that Freud Gave Us part 1

The role of science is not only making our lives convenient but also letting us know about ourselves. Sometimes knowledge exerts a greater effect on our lives than technology. In a practical sense, you maybe cannot notice any recognizable changes in our daily lives between before and after we gain new knowledge. When we get to know something new about human beings, however, it actually makes a huge difference in the way we see the world.
If you are asked which three people have changed the world most, how would you answer? The answer can differ from person to person, but I think the most persuasive answer is Nicolaus Copernicus, Charles Darwin, and Sigmund Freud. In the sixteenth century, Copernicus formulated a heliocentric model of the universe which placed the sun, rather than the earth, at the center. His idea asked the human beings to waive the tremendous privilege of being the center of the universe. In the nineteenth century, Darwin introduced his evolutionary theory, which established that all species of life, including the human beings, have descended over time from common ancestors. His book, The Origin of Species, aroused international arguments that can be represented in this question: “Did humans really descend from apes?” Darwin degraded the human beings from one only special creature on the earth to just one of the species of animals.

Knowledge that Freud Gave Us part 1

The role of Science is not only making our lives convenient but also letting us know about ourselves. Sometimes knowledge exerts a greater effect on our lives than technology. In a practical sense, you we maybe cannot might not notice any recognizable changes in our daily lives  between before and after we gain new knowledge. When we get to know something new about human beings, however, it actually makes a huge difference in the way we see the world.
    If you are asked which three people have changed the world most, how would you answer? The answer can differ from person to person, but I think the most persuasive answer is Nicolaus Copernicus, Charles Darwin, and Sigmund Freud. In the sixteenth century, Copernicus formulated a heliocentric model of the universe which placed the sun, rather than the earth, at the center. His idea asked the human beings to waive the tremendous privilege of being the center of the universe. In the nineteenth century, Darwin introduced his evolutionary theory, which established that all species of life, including the human beings, have descended over time from common ancestors. His book, The Origin of Species, aroused international arguments that can be represented in this question: “Did humans really descend from apes?” Darwin degraded the human beings from one only special creature on the earth to just one of the many species of animals.

Newton, Darwin, and Einstein.  Freud was influential, sure, but he was not a scientist.  Psychology is only now recovering from the damage he caused.  In France, even now, parents of autistic children are told that the mother's rejection of the infant caused all of its problems.

By all means, continue your essay.  It is thought-provoking.  And really, we learn much more by talking to people who disagree with us, right?