Pau Gasol

My nomination for the Inspiration Award is Pau Gasol. He's a Spanish professional basketball player of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He's won two NBA championships, both with the Los Angeles Lakers and he became the NBA Rookie of the Year in 2002 with the Memphis Grizzlies. With the Spanish basketball team, he's been the silver medal in the Olympic Games twice, once world champion, twice European champion and twice runner-up in Europe. Pau is incredibly talented, always demonstrating a prodigious intelligence and being an example of behavior on and off the court.

But the truly awesome of Pau Gasol is his amazing quality as a human being. He's been helping the poor children and young people to have a healthier life full of opportunities through countless acts alone or through its foundation. He's been also a UNICEF ambassador since 2003. For all these reasons, I can't find a better candidate for this award.

Pau Gasol

My nomination for the Inspiration Award is Pau Gasol. He's a Spanish professional basketball player who is currently playing in of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He's won two NBA championships, both with the Los Angeles Lakers and he became the NBA Rookie of the Year in 2002 with the Memphis Grizzlies. With He has played with the national Spanish basketball team, receiving a he's been the silver medal in the Olympic Games twice. He has been named once the world basketball champion and twice the European champion and twice runner-up in Europe. Pau is incredibly talented, always demonstrating a prodigious intelligence and being is an inspiring example of good behavior on and off the court.

But the truly awesome aspect of Pau Gasol is his amazing quality as a human being. He's been helping the poor children and young people to have a healthier life full of opportunities through his countless personal actions acts alone or through its his foundation. He's been also been a UNICEF ambassador since 2003. For all these reasons, I can't find a better candidate for this award.

Excellent Fernando!  Another wonderful Spaniard!

Hi Fernando.  Because your writing is almost perfect, I'm going to give you some suggestions to make it sound more native.  My corrections are just suggestions for you to consider since your original was almost without error and completely understandable.

Pau Gasol

My nomination for the Inspiration Award is Pau Gasol. He's a professional basketball player from Spain in the NBA (National Basketball Association). He's won two NBA championships, both with the Los Angeles Lakers and he was the (you could even omit the here since Rookie of the year is such a well known thing) NBA Rookie of the Year in 2002 with the Memphis Grizzlies. Playing with the Spanish Olympic basketball team, he's won the silver medal in the Olympic Games twice. He's been crowned world champion once, twice European champion and twice runner-up in Europe. Pau is incredibly talented, always demonstrating a prodigious intelligence and exemplary behavior on and off the court.

But the true awesomeness of Pau Gasol is his amazing quality as a human being. He's been helping the poor children and young people to have a healthier lives full of opportunities through his countless acts acting alone or through its foundation. He's also been a UNICEF ambassador since 2003. For all these reasons, I can't find (better: think of) a better candidate for this award.

Pau Gasol

My nomination for the Inspiration Award is Pau Gasol. He's a Spanish professional basketball player of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He's (OR, He has) won two NBA championships, both with the Los Angeles Lakers and he became the NBA Rookie of the Year in 2002 with the Memphis Grizzlies. With the Spanish basketball team, he has won the silver medal in the Olympic Games twice, a World champion, twice a European champion and twice a runner-up in Europe. Pau is incredibly talented, always demonstrating a prodigious intelligence and sets an example of good behavior on and off the court.

But whats truly awesome about Pau Gasol is his amazing quality as a human being. He's been helping the poor children and young people to have a healthier life full of opportunities through countless acts by himself or through his foundation. He's also been also a UNICEF ambassador since 2003. For all these reasons, I can't find a better candidate for this award.

Good exercise Fernando. He sounds a great person, I have to admit that I don't know anything about Basketball, it is not something that many people follow here.

Kind regards

Pau Gasol

My nomination for the Inspiration Award is Pau Gasol. He's a Spanish professional basketball player of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He's won two NBA championships, both with the Los Angeles Lakers, and he became the NBA Rookie of the Year in 2002 with the Memphis Grizzlies. With the Spanish basketball team, he's been the a silver medal winner in the Olympic Games twice, once a World Champion, twice a European Champion and twice a European runner-up in Europe.* Pau is incredibly talented, always demonstrating a prodigious intelligence and being an example of behavior role model on and off the court.

But the what's truly awesome of about Pau Gasol is his amazing quality as a human being. He's been helping the poor children and young people/other youth to have/lead a healthier life lives full of opportunities through countless acts alone of his own or through its his foundation. He's been also been a UNICEF ambassador since 2003. For all these reasons, I can't find a better candidate for this award.

*this makes it sounds more like you are describing him as the runner up in the same competition as in the "European Champion" description.  Does that make sense?

Very few issues here! 

Pau Gasol

My nomination for the Inspiration Award is Pau Gasol. He's a Spanish professional basketball player of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He's has won two NBA championships, both with the Los Angeles Lakers and he became the NBA Rookie of the Year in 2002 with the Memphis Grizzlies. With the Spanish basketball team, he's been has won the silver medal in the Olympic Games twice, once world champion, twice European champion and twice runner-up in Europe. Pau is incredibly talented, always demonstrating a prodigious intelligence and being an example of behavior on and off the court.

But the truly awesome part of Pau Gasol is his amazing quality as a human being. He's has been helping the poor children and young people to have a healthier life full of opportunities through countless acts alone by himself or through its his foundation. He's been is also an UNICEF ambassador since 2003(or He has also been working as an UNICEF ambassador since 2003). For all these reasons, I can't find a better candidate for this award.

By the way,I like NBA and I also like Gasol.He is very modest and he likes to share the ball with his teammates.