Expository essay

Hello everybody! Could you help me? I want you to help me correcting my essay, please. If something is wrong,tell me haw to correct it. Thank you. :)

When computers are not exploited in education
Technology has a very important place in our life because of all the benefits that we obtain from it every day; nevertheless, implementing technology in all the aspects of our life has proved to have its drawbacks. When technology is applied in areas of education it might develop some disadvantages: students use technology for leisure activities, the great deal of information they find surfing the Internet is not always reliable, and the use of computers means interpersonal relationships are being lost.
Because children often use computers for leisure activities, the introduction of technology to education in primary school makes pupils easily unfocused by computer games or cartoon videos when surfing the Internet. As the teachers are giving the lesson in front of the class, they cannot be next to every student to see if they are doing the assignment given. Moreover, the information they read on the Internet is not reliable since there is no regulating body that monitors the reliability of what is on the Internet, students should be taught to make research in credible sources. In addition, the continuous use of computers bring about loss of interpersonal relationships. The human relationships and socialization, two of the most important reasons that children go to school, have been shifted away from the focus of education.
On the other hand, technology in secondary schools has displayed the majority of students are not following teachers explanations because of social networking such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype. Furthermore, the information they shows as valuable information sometimes is not trustworthy, we have to be aware of which are the reliable sources on the Internet. Finally, there is a loss of human relationships and less face to face communication since there are less interaction with teachers and exchange of different point of views with partners as Internet is one-way communication.
In conclusion, students are not making use of the benefits they obtain from technology when it is use in education; nevertheless, as a consequence of applying technology to education, interpersonal relationships are being lost.

Expository essay

Hello everybody! Could you help me? I want you to help me correcting my essay, please. If something is wrong,tell me how to correct it. Thank you. :)

Technology has a very important place in our life because of all the benefits that we obtain from it every day; nevertheless, implementing technology in all the aspects of our life has proved to have its drawbacks. When technology is applied in areas of education it can have some disadvantages: students use technology for leisure activities, the vast amount of information they find surfing the internet is not always reliable, and the use of computers means interpersonal relationships are being lost.
    Because children often use computers for leisure activities, the introduction of technology in education in primary school means pupils easily lose unfocused by being distracted by computer games or cartoon videos when surfing the internet. As the teachers are giving the lesson in front of the class, they cannot be next to every student to see if they are doing the assignment given. Moreover, the information they read on the internet is not reliable since there is no regulating body that monitors the reliability of what is on the Internet, students should be taught how to research using credible sources. In addition, the continuous use of computers bring about loss of interpersonal relationships. The Human relationships and socialization, two of the most important reasons that children go to school, have been sidelined from being the focus of education.
    On the other hand, technology in secondary schools has shown that the majority of students are not following teachers explanations due to social networking such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype. Furthermore, the information they discover as having worth is sometimes is not trustworthy, we have to be aware of which are the reliable sources on the Internet. Finally, there is a loss of human relationships and less face to face communication since there are less interaction with teachers and exchange of different point of views with partners as Internet is a one-way communication.