In The Sky

There is something bright and nice in life, just like the star in the sky, which can be never touched. However, their existence has been enough already. They are reason we live, also the comfort before the last breath.

There is something important in life. I hate low quality of life, I hate politics news and official’s lies, I hate that my time is wasted. If I can’t get the life I want, then life seems too long for me. Though what I pursuer is really simple, why, why it is far from me?

In The Sky

There is something bright and nice in life, just like the star in the sky, which can be never touched. However, their very existence is enough already. They are the reason we live and also give/provide the comfort before our last breath.

There is something important in life. I hate low quality of life; I hate political news and officials' lies; and I hate that my time is wasted. If I can’t get the life I want, then life seems too long for me. Though what I pursue is really simple, why...why it is far from me?

This is a beautiful piece of writing.  There are not too many mistakes to correct.  Be sure to review when to use articles and when not to.  Also, with "officials' lies," you are talking about more than one official so the apostrophe should be at the end of the word.  A very good, thoughful, pensive piece.