The Olympic Games

The last three days I have been watching the Olympic Games at TV. I think it is very interesting to watch different sports at TV because then I get to know different rules in different sports. Yesterday I have watched the first time in my life the mogul ski race. It was very funny to watch how the racers jump over these little hills with an amazing speed. Also the art pieces they do are very spectacular. I am doing gymnastics myself and I know how hard the Training can be. Sometimes I am afraid of doing a double twist at the trampoline and these ski stars are doing a double twist with ski.

The Olympic Games

The last three days I have been watching the Olympic Games on TV. I think it is very interesting to watch different sports on TV because then I get to know the different rules in the different sports. Yesterday I have watched the mogul ski race for the first time in my life. It was very funny to watch how the racers jump over these little hills with an amazing speed. Also the art pieces they do are very spectacular. I am doing gymnastics myself and I know how hard the training can be. Sometimes I am afraid of doing a double twist on the trampoline and these ski stars are doing them on skis.