Ksu
My job. Hello! I am a teacher at school and I like it, but almost all my friends think that it is one of the worst job in the World, why?!it is difficult, but I like it. What does people think about job at school in your country ?
Feb 12, 2014 12:16 PM

My job.

Hello! I am a teacher at a school and I like my profession (why i replace it with profession here because the word "it" is not that respectable word but here Teacher is a very respectable profession), but almost all my friends think that this is one of the worst job in the World, why?! this is difficult, but I like this. What people think about this job in your country?( use the word this here so it seems more professional way of speaking and also refers a particular thing)

My job.

Hello! I am a teacher at school and I like it, but almost all my friends think that it is one of the worst jobs in the world, why?! It is difficult, but I like it. What does people think about jobs at schools [<em>teaching</em>] in your country?

My job.

why?!it is difficult + (some views to prove the job is difficult)

ie. it is difficult to take care of all students in the class where could mostly be in chaos.

or it is difficult to explain to your pupils step by step because they always have endless and curious questions...