BelénPérez
why i love study engineering in biotechnology? Well, i´m study biotechnology because before i read the magazine that talk about biogas and i say?? what is that? i started to find some infomation about that, i didn´t belive it were a lot of information had the internet about topic. then i thought that is too interesting how as they made the biogas}? what studing these people? the answer was engineering in biotechnology!! wow i was crazy to find where i can study this career!! I don´t really specifically why i like study this career? but i fell when i do my homework or say some word about biotechology a lot of things i love it to do for this career with just tell that i don´t care sleep if i do my homework or investigation something or create mathematic formulas or do anyway about biotechnology i was enjoying!!. until i´m move to other state for to study this career. Other thing why i study biotechnology? is because i can help other people to give them things productives, confortables, healthy and help the nature life to formulate or invent great things to help them. Sometimes it´s tired study biotechnology for cuarter because you need learn very fast the topics and you need study on your own. i like this but the truth is that difficult. I refuse that somethings cost me do or learning how microorganism cinetic it´s difficult but all of this topics are relates to my career. maybe in long time i will be the great engineer and do something special for the earth and the people but i´m sincerely the people don´t care me a lot but the earth and nature it´s so special for me. Really if something are study this career don´t give up and hand in other people to arrive to realice them dreams.
Feb 18, 2014 6:02 PM
You might like this article then http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22229654.600-let-me-show-yo#.U1i2NPuITq4

why i love study engineering in biotechnology?

Well, i´m studying biotechnology because before i read the magazine that talk about biogas (?) and i say?? what is that? I started to find some infomation about that, i didn´t <a id="FALINK_4_0_3" class="FAtxtL" href="#">believe</a> the internet had a lot of information about the topic. Then i thought that is was too interesting how as they made the biogas(?)? What are these people studiyng? The answer was biotechnology engineering! Wow,  I was excited to find out where i can study for this career!! I don´t know exactly why i like to study this career, but i feel it when i do my homework or say some word about biotechology.  A lot of things i love it to do for this <a id="FALINK_1_0_0" class="FAtxtL" href="#">career with</a> just tell that i don´t care sleep if i do my homework or investigation something or create mathematic formulas or do anyway about biotechnology i was enjoying!!. until i´m move to other state for to study this career.
Another reason why i study biotechnology is because i can help other people to help them be productive, comfortable, healthy and help the nature life to formulate or invent great things to help them.
Sometimes I am tired of studying biotechnology for the quarter because I need to learn very fast the topics and I need study on my own. i like this but the truth is that it is difficult. I refuse that some things cost me do or learning how microorganism cinetic it´s difficult but all of this topics are relates to my <a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">career</a>.
maybe in a long time i will be the great engineer and do something special for the earth and the people but i´m sincerely the people don´t care me a lot but the earth and nature it´s so special for me.
Really if someone is studying this career, don´t give up and hand in other people to arrive to realize them dreams.

Mis correcciones no son perfecto pero deseo que pueden ayudarle.  

:D