strongangel
Learning english it's very difficult to me I learned english for seven years ago, it seems that all of time is not enough for me to speak fluently even though I talk some of basic conversations. But I will tell you some benefit if you learn english well. Such as : The first, I try to learn english because that 's a subject in the high school. Second, In my university, only english can help me to understand the document easy. I am an information technology engineer so I usually use google for searching, but almost the result is displayed by english language. I certainly never have a talent informatic technology engineer without the knowlegde about english. The third, You are becoming to be not confident person in the public speaking, startup discussion, meeting with foreinger, I admire that's important why someone to be successfull in their life.
Feb 20, 2014 5:06 AM
1

Learning english it's very difficult to me

I have been learning learned English for seven years ago, it seems that all of that time is not has not been enough to enable for me to speak fluently even though I talk some of basic conversations.
But I will tell you of some of the benefits if you of learning english well. Such as :
The first, I try to learn english because that 's it is a subject in the high school. Second, In my at university, only English can helps me to understand the documents easy. I am an information technology engineer so I usually use google for searching, but almost all of the results is are displayed by  in English language. I certainly will  never  be a talented have a talent informatic information technology engineer without the  English.knowlegde about english.
The third, you are becoming become to be not confident person in the public speaking, startup discussions, and meeting with foreingers, I admire that's important why someone to be successfull in their life. This is important for someone to be successful in life.