Some ideas to improve my neighbourhood

Introduction.

The aim of this article is to advice the town council about the most necessary improvements that my neighbourhood needs.

The streets.

The pavement of four streets is too old and it is plenty of holes. In the last year five people have been injured because of this. It's necessary to change the concrete of these streets.

Healthy style of life.

Our society demands a healthy style of life and it is important to build up new sport facilities where people can do different sports. There is only old sports centre where people can play basketball and handball. This facility can be modernised. Furthermore, a swimming pool, a new park where people can walk, run and children can play should be built.

Recommendations.

It is an important opportunity to improve our neighbourhood. Firstly, the pavement of four streets some should be fixed and new sports facilities should be built because being healthy is an important demand of the citizens and a lot of people could be encouraged to follow a better life style.

Some ideas to improve my neighbourhood

Introduction.

The aim of this article is to advise the town council about the most necessary improvements that my neighbourhood needs.

The streets.

The pavement on four streets is very old; there are lots of potholes. In the last year five people have been injured because of this problem. It's necessary to repair the concrete on these streets.

Healthy style of life.

Our society demands a healthy lifestyle and it is important to build up new sport facilities where people can engage in different sports activities. Right now, there is only the old sports centre where people can play basketball and handball. This facility can be modernised. Furthermore, a swimming pool, a new park where people can walk, run and children can play should be built.

Recommendations. 

There id a great opportunity to improve our neighbourhood. Firstly, the pavement of four streets some should be fixed and new sports facilities should be built because being healthy is important to all  citizens and a lot of people could be encouraged to follow a better lifestyle.

grammar very good, i am changing word choices