It's been a long time to came here.

Hello, everyone. ^-^

I didn't come here recently. But I have been studying in English each day. Of course no day off even one day.
But I feel never improve my English skills.... Though I can't stop to study English, so I have to do even it's hard for me.
I am really looking for my exchange language partners so seriously.
If there is someone want to improve your Japanese skills as like my feelings for English, please send me message.

Thank you for reading and checking I made mistake.

It's been a long time to came since I have been here.

Hello, everyone. ^-^

I didn't come haven't been on here recently lately. But I have been studying in English each every day. Of course no day off, not even one day.
    But I feel like I never improve my English skills.... Though I can't stop to study quit studying English, so I have to do it even it's hard for me.
    I am really seriously looking for my exchange language partners so seriously.
    If there is someone who wants to improve your Japanese skills as like my feelings for like I do my English, please send me message.

Thank you for reading and checking to see if I made a mistake.

It's been a long time to since I came here.

Hello, everyone. ^-^

I didn't come here recently. I haven't come on to here for a while but I have been studying in English each day. Of course no day off even one day.  I have not even had one day off.
    But I feel that my English skills never improve my English skills.... Though Still/Nonetheless, I can't stop to studying English, so I have to do continue even if it's hard for me.
    I am really looking for my exchange language partners so seriously. Maybe say "I want to take this seriously" as "so seriously" at the end doesn't make much sense.
    If there is someone who wants to improve your their Japanese skills as like my feelings for in the same way that I want to improve my English, please send me a message.

Thank you for reading and checking if I made any mistakes.

Sorry I am very picky so I have made a lot of corrections. Keep at it and you will get there! English has a very difficult grammar system so it takes time.