Just writing (1)

99 Lights Above the Europe's Sky is a very interesting movie for me. It tells about the real experience of a pair of Indonesian students who studying in Europe. It tells how they adapt, met with various friends until eventually lead them to the great secret of Islam in Europe. This film took place in four countries. They are: Vienna (Austria), Paris (France), Cordoba (Spain) and Istanbul (Turkey). But for Cordoba and Istanbul, they will be in the movie part 2. *This film is like bring me explore the world ^_^

This film opens with scenes of Vienna, Austria. So, there are a couple who named Rangga and Hanum. Rangga is a Masters student from Indonesia who got a scholarship to continue his study in Vienna, while Hanum is reporter. Want or not, she has to leave her job to accompany her husband for college in Europe.

In this film, Hanum takes a German course which is the mother tongue of Austria. Because she thought that with know German, she can communicate with the local people easily during accompanied her husband stay in there. In German class, Hanum met a Turkish woman. Her name is Fatma Pasha. Fatma has a daughter named Ayse. Ayse always gets bully by her schoolmates because she is using veil.

In the college, Rangga has some friends from other country. Their names are Khan, Stefan, and Maarja. Khan is Rangga’s muslim friend. He is from India or Pakistan (I forgot). He is a fanatic muslim who doesn’t pass the exam. He chose to do Jumuah prayer more than to attend the exam (the exam schedule has the same time with Jumuah prayer). Stefan is an agnostic/atheist who pressed Rangga with logic question about "Is there a God?”. And Maarja is a beautiful girl from Eastern Europe who has feeling with Rangga. She doesn’t care that Rangga has been married.

Just writing Free writing (1)

"99 Lights Above the Europe's Sky" is a very interesting movie for me. It tells about the real experience of a couple pair of Indonesian students who is studying in Europe. It tells how they adapt and meet adapt, met with various countries friends, which until eventually lead them to the great secret of Islam in Europe. This film took place in four countries. They are are: Vienna (Austria), Paris (France), Cordoba (Spain) and Istanbul (Turkey). But for Cordoba and Istanbul, they will be in the second part of the movie part 2. *This film is brings me to like bring me explore the world ^_^

This film begins opens with the scenes of Vienna, Austria. So, there is are a couple whose names are who named Rangga and Hanum. Rangga is a Master Masters student from Indonesia who got/ obtain a scholarship to continue his study in Vienna, while Hanum is reporter. Want or not As a consequence, Hanum she has to leave her job to accompany her husband to study for college in Europe.

In this film, Hanum takes a German course which is the official language in Austriamother tongue of Austrian . In her opinion, she would be able to Because she thought that with know German, she can communicate with the local people easily during her stay with accompanied her husband stay in there if she knew German. In German class, Hanum meets met a Turkish woman. Her name is Fatma Pasha. Fatma has a daughter named Ayse. Ayse is always gets bullied bully by her schoolmates because she wears headscarf is using veil

In the college, Rangga has some friends from other country. Their names are Khan, Stefan, and Maarja. Khan is Rangga’s moslem muslim friend. He is from India or Pakistan (I forgot). He is a religious moslem fanatic muslim who doesn’t pass the exam. He choose chose to do Jumuah prayer more than to attend the exam (the exam schedule is in has the same time with Jumuah prayer). Stefan is an agnostic/atheist who always asks pressed Rangga with logic question, such as about "Is there a God?”(no period here) And Maarja is a beautiful girl from Eastern Europe who has crush on feeling with Rangga. She doesn’t care that Rangga is married has been married.