What do you think about red-haired?

I'm red-haired girl and people always pay attention to my hair. When they say about my quality "the red" is the first one and the most common question is "Is it your natural color?"
But it saddens me that men prefer blondes. Or brunettes. Or brown-haired women. And nobody ever says "I like red-haired"... It's very sorrowfully.

OOPT

I'm red-haired girl and people always pay attention to my hair. When they say about my quality want to pay me a compliment "the red" they always mention my hair color first, is the first one and the most common question is "Is it that your natural hair color?" But 
         It saddens me that men prefer blondes, Or brunettes, or brownblack-haired women. And nobody No one ever says "I like red-haired women" It's very sorrowfully a shame

What a nice story Ksenia. Practice learning new adjectives. I agree with Seth; actually my experience has been that men love hair of all colors, but "redheads" are considered very special because they are less common than blondes and brunettes. So don't be sad.  You are a prize! 
         Good studying with your English!

What do you think about red-haired girls?

I'm a red-haired girl and people always pay attention to notice my hair. When they say about my quality "the red" is the first one My red hair is the first thing they mention, and the most common question I get is, "Is it your natural color?"
    But it saddens me that men prefer blondes. Or brunettes. Or brown-haired women. And nobody ever says, "I like red-haired girls"... It's very sorrowfully sad.

For the record, I prefer redheads. Always have, always will, and I know plenty of other men who do, as well. ;)