Practice New Expression Using "heart" As I saw him first, I lost my heart to him. I confessed my mind but he ignored it. I had a broken heart for several monthes. I thought he's hard hearted and has a heart stone. At that time, I pour out my heart to one of my best friends. She probably didn't has her heart in the right place. She said that my heart bleeds for you. I answered to her "have a heart". I shouldn't have worn my heart on my sleeve. At the moment I thought she was cold-hearted. But now I know why my friend said so. I realized what I felt was more akin to pity than love. One thing I regret is why I didn't have a heart-to-heart talk with hm. I should've asked to him why I'm not. I was chicken-hearted that's why I couldn't ask. I don't lose heart anymore. Even if he loves me now, I won't change my heart.
Feb 23, 2014 4:58 PM
I didn't think you could use the word heart so many times and still make a story. lol.

Practice New Expression Using "heart"

When (As) I saw him first, I lost my heart to him.
I told him how I felt but he was not interested. (confessed my mind but he ignored it.) I had a broken heart for several months. (monthes.)
I thought he was (he's) hard-hearted and had a heart of stone. (has a heart stone.)
At that time, I poured (pour out) my heart out to one of my best friends.
She probably didn't have (has) her heart in the right place.
She said that her heart bled for me. (my heart bleeds for you.)
I answered (to) her "have a heart".
I shouldn't have worn my heart on my sleeve.
At that (the) moment I thought she was cold-hearted.
But now I know why my friend spoke (said) so.
I realized what I felt was more akin to pity than love.
One thing I regret is that (why) I didn't have a heart-to-heart talk with him. (hm.)
I should've asked (to) him why. (I'm not.)
I was chicken-hearted, that's why I couldn't ask.
I don't lose heart anymore.
Even if he loves me now, I won't change   my mind/how I feel. (heart.)