herbalSF
Dialogue and other questions Shabnam: Salam Ali. Emshab che kar mikoni? Hello Ali. What you you doing tonight? Ali: Man barnaameh nadaaram. Shaayad film ro tamaash bekonam. Maybe I will watch a movie. Shabnam: Mitoonam biam pishet? Can I come over? Ali: Albete. Che vaght mikhaahi biai? Of Course so. At what time do you want to come over? Shabnam: Hodood-e-Saa't-e-Panj. About 5 O'clock. ____ I am looking to for the following translations to Farsi: 1. Do you want to go out tonight? 2. I am going out tonight. 3. Do you want to come over? 4. Come in, please. 5. She went in the house. 6. They went out awhile ago. 7. She got out of the car. 8. She went out of the room.
Feb 27, 2014 2:31 AM
2

Masoud has been corrected your entry then I translate these sentences to Farsi. I hope they are being useful for you.

Good luck

1. Do you want to go out tonight?

aya emshab mikhay beri biroun?

2. I am going out tonight.

man miram biron emshab.

3. Do you want to come over?

aya mikhay biyay pishe man?

4. Come in, please.

lotfan biya dakhel.

5. She went in the house.

ou varede khane shoud.

6. They went out awhile ago.

anha kami ghabl biroun raftand.

7. She got out of the car.

ou az mashin biroun amad(  piyade shoud)

8. She went out of the room.

ou az otagh biroun raft.

2

Dialogue and other questions

Shabnam: Salam Ali. Emshab che kar mikoni? Hello Ali. What you you doing tonight?

Ali: Man barnaameh nadaaram. Shaayad film ro tamaash bekonam. Maybe I will watch a movie.
(When you say I will watch a movie, you may not even have a clue what movie you will watch. I think it is called indefinite form in grammar. The translation of that in Farsi is: "ye filmi" or "ye film", or more literary "filmi". So you can say "Shaayad ye film ro tamaasha konam". or "Shaayad ye filmi ro tamaasha konam". Witout this "ye" (which is actually the spoken form of yek means one as you probably knew it already) or the suffix "i" in "filmi", it becomes definite. Shaayad film ro tamasha konam can be traslated as Maybe I will watch the movie)
Shabnam: Mitoonam biam pishet? Can I come over?

Ali: Albete. Che vaght mikhaahi biai? Of Course so. At what time do you want to come over?

Shabnam: Hodood-e-Saa't-e-Panj. About 5 O'clock.

Good Job!
____

I am looking to for the following translations to Farsi:

1. Do you want to go out tonight?

2. I am going out tonight.

3. Do you want to come over?

4. Come in, please.

5. She went in the house.

6. They went out awhile ago.

7. She got out of the car.

8. She went out of the room.

1. امشب میخوای بری بیرون؟ 2. امشب میخوام برم بیرون. 3. میخوای بیای پیشم؟ 4. بیا تو لطفن 5. او رفت توی خانه 6.یه کم پیش (یه کم قبل) رفتند بیرون 7. از ماشین پیاده شد 8. از اتاق رفت بیرون