Colours

I love many colours:White,green,black ,yellow and pink.
White, I think it represents purity and calm.I love white mobile phones.
Black ,many people may think it is a symbol of the dark.
But I think it makes people look more steady.So,I like black.
I think , in the book use a white background with black text that can make people calm.And also look more clealy.
Green , I think it represents spring is coming .It makes people feel the vitality.I like lying on the grassland ,close to nature feeling.
Yellow,looks energetic and active.It is the colour of wisdom.Ihave a pair of sports shoes, they look cool.
Pink,is my favourite colour in my childhood.It is a dreamful colour.It may be girls' favourite colour.
Colours can chane our moods.

My English is poor, Welcome all of you to point out my mistakes.Let me make progress. (≧^ω^≦)

Colours

I love many colours: White, green, black, yellow, and pink.
    White: I think it represents purity and calmness(or "tranquility" is a good word too!). I love white mobile phones.
    Black: Many people may think it is a symbol of the dark but I think it makes people look more steady (what do you mean by "steady"?). So, I like black.
    I think , in the book that uses a white background with black text that can make people calm and also looks more clealy clear.
    Green: I think it represents when spring is coming. It makes people feel the vitality(what are you trying to say here?). I like lying on the grassland and feeling close to nature feeling.
    Yellow: It looks energetic and active. It is the colour of wisdom. I have a pair of sports shoes and they look cool.
    PinkThis was my favourite colour in my childhood. It is a dreamful colour. It may be girls' favourite colour.
    Colours can change our moods.

My English is poor so I welcome all of you to point out my mistakes. Let Help me make progress. (≧^ω^≦)

Good job! I really liked your descriptions of colours (also spelled "colors" in American English) and this was a very fun post to read. Colours can definately change our moods and make us feel better when we're feeling down. (When we're feeling sad.) 

Please be careful with spaces in your sentence. Make sure to put one after each period, ok? (^.^)/

Also you used a few commas that you did not need so I took them away and I tried to make it sound more natural. 

Keep up the good work!!!