University This year I go to the university I will study psychology.
1

University

I'm going to university this year to study psychology. The university is called "Universidad de Chile".
I'm really excited about it. The course starts in few days and I will have to live in another city. Everything will be different.

Good job.

University

This year I go to the university I will study psychology. The university is called "Universidad de Chile."
I'm really excited for that. The classes start in few days more. I have to live in another city and everything will be different.

Since this is so short, I´ll rewrite it the way I might say it.  

"I will be attending college this year and I plan to study psychology.  The University is called the "Universidad de Chile."  I'm really excited about school.  The classes start in a few days, and I will have the opportunity to live in another city.  Everything will be different."

I hope that helps!  It's almost identical to your entry -- just a few changes here and there.  Good luck at school! 

University

This year I go to university. I will be studying psychology. The university is called "Universidad de Chile."
I'm really excited for that. The classes start in few more days. I have to live in another city so everything will be different.