University

This year I go to the university I will study psychology. The university is called "Universidad de Chile."
I'm really excited for that. The classes start in few days more. I have to live in another city and everything will be different.

University

This year I go to university. I will be studying psychology. The university is called "Universidad de Chile."
    I'm really excited for that. The classes start in few more days. I have to live in another city so everything will be different.

University

I'm going to university this year to study psychology. The university is called "Universidad de Chile".
    I'm really excited about it. The course starts in few days and I will have to live in another city. Everything will be different.

Good job.

University

Since this is so short, I´ll rewrite it the way I might say it.  

"I will be attending college this year and I plan to study psychology.  The University is called the "Universidad de Chile."  I'm really excited about school.  The classes start in a few days, and I will have the opportunity to live in another city.  Everything will be different."

I hope that helps!  It's almost identical to your entry -- just a few changes here and there.  Good luck at school!