JD Davidson
Does anyone here have a weird language? I'm just wondering if anyone here happens to know something different, like hawaiian, gaelic, Quechua, or a Khoisan language?
1

Does anyone here have an exotic language?

I'm just wondering if anyone here happens to know something different, like hawaiian, gaelic, Quechua, or a Khoisan language?

I speak irish fluently if that helps.
Do you want to learn quechua? Me too. I'm Peruvian and I'm searching a school where I can study in Lima, but it's very difficult because almost no one is interested to learn it. Here, if you are from the peruvian sierra and you don't talk spanish only quechua, then you gonna be discriminated.. is sad but it's the reality: Peruvian people is very racist (but no me!). I found some peruvian websites to learn quechua but doesn't have the pronunciation and quechua doesn't have writting just speaking, so it's a lenguage that you have to learn face to face. My grandma and my grandpa speak a little of quechua(just some phrases), but they told me it was very easy to learn, that you can learn in less than a half-year if you are a BAD student. I'm planning go to quechua school on summer because I know there is one in Chiclayo (a north peruvian region), but first I have to learn English perfectly. This is the best website I found: http://www.tierra-inca.com/dico/view.php?lg=es&lg1=ke&lg2=es&opt=111110
哇哦,,,,cool
ofc, some ppl say like this i love u = i evol u i miss u= i sim u hello=olleh